Whether you are an outdoor enthusiast or a part of the law enforcement, having a tactical flashlight can be the ideal light source in those darker situations, but any flashlight might not do the trick. The best tactical flashlights are more compact and easier to carry on your side, they are also extremely luminous and this will ensure that you do have a bright light when stuck in the dark.
The tactical flashlight serves more than just an outdoor purpose. What makes it such a great investment is the fact that it can be used at home as well. In many situations, you might find yourself wandering out in the dark while looking for something and instead of waking the entire household with the lights; you can use the flashlight to help you find what you are looking for.
Since tactical flashlights are quite similar, it might be a daunting choice to make and many people are not clued up on some of the minor features that will set these flashlights apart.
That is where we come in, after a little research and testing, we found the 15 best tactical flashlights as well as the minor features that will set them apart and in our detailed buyer’s guide, you will certainly see how they are set apart.
Table of Contents
- 1 Key features to consider when buying a tactical flashlight:
- 2 Why is strobe included on many of these flashlights?
- 3 Why choose a LED light source over the normal light bulb:
- 3.1 Pelican Flashlights 7600 LED Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight
- 3.2 NITECORE P12 Waterproof Flashlight
- 3.3 Nitecore MH25GT 1000 Lumen USB Rechargeable LED Flashlight
- 3.4 Olight M20SX Javelot M20-X 820 Lumen LED Flashlight
- 3.5 EagleTac D25LC2 CREE XM-L2 U2 850 Lumens Clicky LED Flashlight
- 3.6 TANK007 TK737 Flashlight
- 3.7 SureFire P2X Fury Tactical Single-Output LED Flashlight
- 3.8 Gerber Blades Cortex Flashlight
- 3.9 UTG 126 Lumen Combat Xenon Light
- 3.10 Streamlight 88040 ProTac HL 750 Lumen Professional Tactical Flashlight (Best and most reliable option)
- 3.11 Fenix PD35 TAC 1000 Lumen CREE XP-L LED Tactical Flashlight
- 3.12 Tactical 5.11 Unisex Adult TMT L2 Flashlight
- 4 Best solar powered flashlight:
- 5 Final Thoughts:
- 6 Our Verdict:
Key features to consider when buying a tactical flashlight:
Since many of the flashlights are the same, you might ask why there is a difference in the pricing. But, these flashlights might look similar to the naked eye, but once you look deeper, you will be able to see the minor differences that can be extremely handy from time to time. So, here are the top features that will set tactical flashlights apart:
- Bezel: The bezel is the metal surrounding around the lens of the flashlight. Some are also plastic, but this does sacrifice durability. The bezel should be capable of loosening and this will give you the opportunity to clean the lens and also replace the lens with a different color for night-time work. WE recommend that you stick with the metal bezel for optimal durability.
- Reflector: The reflector is found on the inside of the flashlight and this can also be found in plastic or metal. Metal is the better choice as it will focus the light through the lens. The better the reflector, the less light will be wasted and this will also save you a lot of battery power, especially if your flashlight allows you to set or change the brightness.
- Lens: Yes, the lenses vary as well and they are also available in plastic or glass. While plastic might be more durable, the glass does give you better lighting and many glass lenses will also allow you to adjust the focus and the brightness. This could save you battery power and provide you with better luminosity.
- Light source: The light source refers to the internal bulb of the flashlight and this will also vary from flashlight to flashlight. Many people stick with the standard bulb, but most technology enthusiasts have not settled for the better-LED light bulb.
- Colour temperature: Depending on the reason you need the light bulb; you will have to look at the color temperature of the bulb. The color temperature refers to the purity of the white light emitted by the flashlight and this is measured in Kelvin. You will be looking for something between 5000 and 7000 Kelvin and this will give you almost the same brightness as the lights inside the hospital.
- Output power: The output power is one of the main characteristics of the flashlight and this is usually measured in lumen and candela. The lumen refers to the luminous flux and candela refers to the intensity of the light. Finding the candela or intensity of the light might be hard and you might need to call the manufacturer, but the lumen is usually specified on the product itself.
We consider these to be the main and most important features that you will need to look for when purchasing a tactical flashlight. Obviously, the better these features are, the more expensive the flashlight will be, but having a decent flashlight with better luminosity and more durability will be a lifetime investment and you can go with it everywhere.
Why is strobe included on many of these flashlights?
Many people might not know the real reason strobe is included on tactical flashlights, but it actually does serve 2 purposes. The strobe setting is usually bright enough that it could blind you and it has been added for law enforcement officials to ward off any possible attacks and disorientate their attackers.
The other reason is for signaling an SOS if that is needed and many people will find themselves out in the wild in some precarious situations. If you are close enough to your camp, the strobe light can be used to signal an SOS. This is true for helping search and rescue teams find you as well.
Why choose a LED light source over the normal light bulb:
Before we simply just dive into our reviews, we thought that we should settle this debate early, before you start looking at the top flashlights. LED light sources are not comprised of a bulb and the bulb certainly does make a difference when it comes to durability. Since there is no bulb, you will not need to fear the bulb cracking or breaking once the flashlight takes a tumble.
The LED light source is simply better when it comes to lifetime and the average lifetime for a LED light is more than 50000 hours. The halogen and xenon lights that you may find in you motor vehicles are also quite durable and they also have good lifetimes, but they LED light source does not use heat when it comes to producing light and this will save you some battery power as well.
With that being said, here are the top tactical flashlights of 2017:
Pelican Flashlights 7600 LED Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight
Light source: LED
Brightness: 1000 lumens
Starting off our list, we have the durable Pelican Flashlights 7600 LED Rechargeable Tactical flashlight and it is actually rated as one of the top flashlights on the market. The flashlight is not only made from military grade aluminum but is also features a waterproof rating of IPX8. This means that flashlight is fully submersible under water.
With 944 and lumens of brightness and three different LED colors to choose from, the flashlight will be ideal for law enforcement officials when it comes to indicating a hazardous situation or even the occasional emergency.
The lithium ion battery used on the flashlight is rechargeable and the flashlight also includes a battery level indicator. This means that you will never be leaving the house with it not fully charged. We also like the serrated edges on the tip of the flashlight and these edges are ideal for fending off an attacker, but if you have any sort of jacket on, the flashlight can also be clipped on the side to give you hands-free motion.
While this flashlight might be expensive, we do believe that it will be ideal for self-defense and lighting up the area. The larger beam will also be ideal for outdoor enthusiasts and with a larger area lit up, you will never be caught off guard at night.
- Lumens: 944 = high mode; 479 = medium mode; 37 = low mode beam distance: up to 225 meters
- Run time: 3h15 M= high mode; 4h30 M= medium mode; 29H = low mode
- Features: aluminum body with anodized finish, USB Lithium Ion rechargeable battery included, battery level indication
NITECORE P12 Waterproof Flashlight
Light source: LED
Brightness: 1000 lumens
The Nitecore P12 waterproof flashlight is probably one of the strongest flashlights you will find when it comes to brightness. The flashlight is not only constructed from durable aluminum, but it also features a luminous flux of 1000 lumens. This means that you will be able to have every aspect of the area you are searching or walking in lit up.
The flashlight also features a side setting system that means that all the setting can be adjusted with one hand on the side of the flashlight. The flashlight is powered by 2 CR123 batteries and on the side of the flashlight; it will also display the amount of voltage.
The flashlight also features five different brightness modes, with strobe included. The strobe might not be used by many people, but when it comes to self-defense, the strobe setting will be great for blinding the attacker. This flashlight might not be programmable, but it does remember the most used brightness and will immediately revert to that setting once it is turned on.
With its high output of lumens and the fact that it has an IPX8 rating when it comes to its waterproof capabilities, one would expect this flashlight to be a little more expensive. Without the serrated edges, it might not be ideal for self-defense or in a fight, but it is definitely one of the cheaper flashlights you can find on the market today.
- Nitecore P12 2015 version 1000 lumens beam with CREE XM-L2 U2 LED, up to 520 hours runtime
- Boasts a peak beam intensity of 13,500cd and 232 meters throw distance
- Side switch interface provides one-handed operation and easy access to all functions
Nitecore MH25GT 1000 Lumen USB Rechargeable LED Flashlight
Light source: LED
Brightness: 1000 lumens
The Nitecore MH25GT LED flashlight is also one of Nitecore’s top flashlights and unlike the P12, this flashlight features a rechargeable battery that will save you a few bucks in the long term. The flashlight is also constructed from durable aluminum materials and it has a luminous flux of 1000 lumens.
One thing that certainly sets it apart is the 494-yard range and this longer range will be ideal for spotting anything or anyone coming your way when you are camping or solo backpacking. The flashlight features multiple brightness settings and when at its lowest, the battery will last up to 36 hours, making it ideal for camping.
While the flashlight does not have any serrated edges for stopping an attacker, it is quite heavy and also a little bigger than the P12. This should be great for knocking down an attacker if that is required. You will also find that charging this battery is no hassle and it not only comes with a USB charger but an additional car charger for when you run out of light whilst camping.
Compared to the P12, this flashlight is a little more expensive, but the rechargeable battery and longer range do justify the price. We highly recommend this flashlight for campers and backpackers and we do believe that you get great long-term usage out of it.
- MAJOR UPGRADE FROM Nitecore MH25 - Produces a max output of 1000 lumens with a brighter and more focused beam powered by a the premium CREE XP-L HI V3 LED. It also offers a longer runtime with an included high capacity 3400mAh rechargeable battery.
- LONG THROWING - Upgraded reflector offers up to 494 yards of distance so you can see incredibly far
- RECHARGEABLE - Equipped with a built-in USB charging port plus USB cable so you can conveniently charge your light whenever you need to
Olight M20SX Javelot M20-X 820 Lumen LED Flashlight
Light source: LED
Brightness: 820 lumens
In terms of superior quality, the Olight M20SX Javelot M20-X LED flashlight is one of the most compact and durable flashlights on the market. The flashlight is constructed of anodized aluminum and this gives it great protection from scratches as well as added shock-resistance.
At 820 lumens of luminous flux, the brightness on this flashlight is unrivaled and you should have no troubles finding what you are looking for and lighting up the entire path you are walking on when backpacking. The flashlight also features a range of 1214 feet. That is an extremely long distance for you to see what is lurking in the dark shadows.
The flashlight is powered by 2 CR123 batteries and it is also part of the new range of top two-tail switch flashlights. Switching between the modes can be done with one, which makes it an ideal flashlight for law enforcement officers to carry along.
Finally, the flashlight might already be durable and scratch resistant, but you will receive an additional rubber boot to keep the flashlight covered and the included O-rings will be great for attaching it to your belt or keys. In terms of pricing, we highly recommend this flashlight for the top features it comes with and you should have no troubles in terms of durability. Yes, it might be a little expensive, but you should consider it a lifelong investment.
- Three brightness levels from 25 to 820 lumens, plus a strobe mode
- Customized CREE LED with a smooth reflector creates a tightly-focused beam to maximize throw reaching out to 370M (1214 ft)
- Multi-function click tail switch with momentary activation and on/off, along with quick access directly to the brightest level and the blinding strobe mode
EagleTac D25LC2 CREE XM-L2 U2 850 Lumens Clicky LED Flashlight
Light source: LED
Brightness: 850 lumens
The EagleTac D25LC2 CREE XM-L2 U2 flashlight is one the most durable of flashlight you will find and it is also one of the most functional flashlights on the market today. The flashlight comes with a range of three colors that you can choose from, with a durable aerospace aluminum case and stainless steel bezel.
The flashlight can also be used by almost any battery type and this will make it great when you find yourself in places with limited battery options. It also features three brightness modes, with the lowest brightness mode giving you up to 100 hours of use.
Another great thing about this flashlight that we only found out, in the end, was the ability to program the light settings. By simply programming the flashlight to respond to a number of clicks, you will be able to change the brightness and the light mode in an instance.
Compared to most of the other top flashlights, this flashlight does stand out with the programmability and while it might also be extremely expensive, it certainly does ensure that you have a light source wherever you are. We highly recommend this flashlight to travelers and backpackers and you will not have any trouble when it comes to replacing the batteries.
- LED: CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Battery: 2xCR123A battery, 2xRCR123A or 1x18650 li-ion. Batteries are NOT included
- Output: Led lumen: 850/557/69/7; ANSI FL-1 lumen: 618/411/51/6
TANK007 TK737 Flashlight
Light source: LED
Brightness: 230 lumens
Designed from military grade aluminum, the Tank007 TK737 flashlight is another high-quality option that you will have. This flashlight is constructed from durable aluminum and features a unique rugged look that provides you with decent grip.
The flashlight includes five different modes that you can experiment with the addition of the SOS mode is ideal when you might find yourself in an emergency situation. The flashlight has also been known for the versatility it provides and with the addition of the lamp diffuser, you will be able to hang it on the sides of your tent to act like a lamp and permanent light.
The flashlight makes use of CR123 batteries, but you will have versatility when it comes to selecting your power source. Normal low-cost AAA batteries will also keep it powered, but with the CR123 batteries, you will have much longer battery life as well as the full luminous flux that the flashlight offers.
Finally, the flashlight is also highly rated under tough conditions and it has been tested to be waterproof with a rating of IPX7. This flashlight is also reasonably priced and with the multifunctional use it offers, we highly recommend it for camping and backpacking.
SureFire P2X Fury Tactical Single-Output LED Flashlight
Light source: LED
Brightness: 600 lumens
The SureFire P2X Fury Tactical Single-Output LED flashlight optimizes the name tactical and it is highly rated among law enforcement and military professionals. The flashlight has been constructed from a high-grade aerospace aluminum body that you will commonly found used in the air force and the emitter is also one of the most durable on the market.
While this flashlight does have a decent battery life, you will only have one mode that you can access. This might not be ideal when it comes to preserving battery, but since the batteries are not that expensive, you might need to consider investing in a second pair whilst outdoors or backpacking.
The flashlight is also backed by a 1-year limited warranty and should you find any defects or problems, the flashlight can simply be returned and replaced. The chargers also feature a longer than average life and under the warranty, they are protected for up to 2 years.
The SureFire P2X Fury tactical flashlight is certainly one of the more expensive flashlights, but it does not compromise when it comes to quality. The outer case is also waterproof and the gripping feature is ideal for anyone to handle. We highly recommend this flashlight for shorter backpacking trips or anywhere with access to electricity to recharge the flashlight.
We would also like to mention that there are various different types of these flashlights available on the market and the SureFire Intellibeam flashlight that forms part of the same range will also detect the amount of light needed and alternate between 15 and 600 lumens.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Single high output level of 600 lumens for maximum light
- Tactical tailcap click switch - partially press for momentary-on; push further until it clicks for constant-on
Gerber Blades Cortex Flashlight
Light source: Cree XPG LED
Brightness: 675 Lumens
The Gerber Blades Cortex Flashlight is one of the more durable flashlights you will find. The machined aluminum body is constructed in the US and it has also been rigorously tested when it comes to durability. This flashlight is also designed by the extremely reputable Gerber Company and it features all of their signatures when it comes to quality.
The flashlight features 3 output levels and these output levels are great for preserving battery life outdoors. The flashlight also features a lithium CR123 battery that can be recharged when it runs flat. Even though the recharge time might be long, the flashlight will still give you 4.5 hours of output when it is used in the low light mode.
Finally, this flashlight is very lightweight and will certainly be ideal for carrying along with you. In the US, many police officers have also stated that they do prefer this as their backup flashlight for when patrolling at night.
The battery is one of the top flashlights you will see on the list and therefore, it does command a high price, but when searching for quality outdoor products, most people know that Gerber is the way to go. We highly recommend this to all outdoor enthusiasts and with the lifetime Gerber warranty, you can be sure that quality has been emphasized.
UTG 126 Lumen Combat Xenon Light
Light source: Bulb
Brightness: 126 lumens
The UTG 126 lumen combat Xenon light is one of the top combat lights designed for military purposes. This light has been crafted from extremely durable aluminum and it has been designed to fit on firearms. The light itself features a standard bulb and this might not be as bright as LED, but will still be ideal for the night around the campsite.
This light is also extremely versatile and you will be able to choose between keeping it and also having the push and release on/ off feature to help you preserve the battery life. The smaller design will be great for minimalists and while this might be recommended for firearms, the flashlight will be great when it is taken along on your backpacking trip.
While this flashlight might be highly recommended for low light shooters, we have also tested it at night and even though the 126 lumens do not seem as if it will be much, it will still be enough to keep you lit up at night.
An added cord is also given to you when it comes to you when it comes to charging and once recharged, this flashlight will supply you with light for multiple hours. The price is not too high on this flashlight and it is also highly recommended for outdoor and gun enthusiasts.
Streamlight 88040 ProTac HL 750 Lumen Professional Tactical Flashlight (Best and most reliable option)
Light source: LED
Brightness: 750 lumens
The Streamlight 88040 ProTac HL 750 lumen professional tactical flashlight is a little more expensive and designed for the high-end or constant user. The flashlight is extremely durable with the metal construction and it has also been tested for resistance against various elements like water and shock resistance, which should make it ideal for military and law enforcement operatives.
The flashlight also gives you three modes to use and this will be great for conserving battery power, but since it will already emit such a bright light and save the batteries, you can keep it on low or high for most of the time during usage. The batteries are already included and they will give you up to 1.5 hours of battery life.
Finally, the thing that stands out the most is the confidence in t
he product from the manufacturer and you will receive a lifetime warranty when purchasing it. Yes, it is still expensive, but with the aircraft aluminum used in the construction and the quality of the flashlight, we still highly recommend it.
We would also like to mention that Streamlight also has an entire range of ProTac lighting products and these products are all the same in terms of quality. If you need an headlamp or any other lighting source, we highly recommend browsing through their products and we believe that you will find what you are looking for in a jiffy.
- TEN-TAP PROGRAMMING – Choice of three user-selectable programs: 1) high/strobe/low 2) high only 3) low/high
- CONSTRUCTION - Durable anodized machined aircraft aluminum construction
- EASY TO USE - Multi-function, push-button tail switch for one-handed operation
Fenix PD35 TAC 1000 Lumen CREE XP-L LED Tactical Flashlight
Light source: LED
Brightness: 1000 lumens
Featuring a very well designed protective pocket, the Fenix PD35 TAC 1000 lumen tactical flashlight offers great portability and it includes a stylish pocket that can be strapped to your belt when it comes to protecting the flashlight and carrying it along with you. Since it is quite heavy, you should make use of the pocket to save space in your backpack.
Like most of the other top flashlights. This flashlight is constructed from durable aluminum and this will keep the lens protected from any damage and also keep the batteries from taking any damage should the flashlight fall.
Setting this flashlight apart from the others is the fact that it features 6 different modes that will emit different levels of brightness. The sixth mode called turbo brightness will chew up the batteries in 1 hour, but it will light up almost any area you need lit up around the camp site and law enforcement or military officials on patrol will easily spot anything that could have been missed at this brightness level.
Unfortunately, this flashlight is really expensive and will certainly not be for everyone. We still highly recommend it for the value it provides and will be the ideal part of your outdoor kit; many people also choose to simply carry along the flashlight during night time activities as well.
- 1000 Lumen max utilizing Cree XP-L (V5) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses one rechargeable Li-ion battery or two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries
- Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function
Tactical 5.11 Unisex Adult TMT L2 Flashlight
Light source: LED
Brightness: 320 lumens
Last but certainly not least, we have the Tactical 5.11 Unisex Adult TMT L2 flashlight and this is certainly the ideal tactical flashlight for your outdoor endeavors. The flashlight has also been constructed from durable aerospace aluminum and since the 5.11 brand has been highly regarded for their gun related products, it should come as no surprise that this flashlight can be clipped into your jacket for a hands-free approach.
The flashlight is powered by 2 CR123 batteries and when it is set on high, it will still give you 2.5 hours of battery life, but since these batteries can easily be found, you should carry along a few extra just in case.
The flashlight is also water and shock resistant and you will have three different modes that you could choose from to use. The strobe mode is quite unique and while it might not be as bright as many others, it will certainly signal an SOS or blind an attacker.
The flashlight might be a little expensive for the features it offers, but we still recommend it for security guards or law enforcement officials. The flashlight will also be ideal for camping and if you clip it into your tent, you will have 55 hours of lighting on low mode.
- High performance tactical light
- Tested to ANSI FL1 standards
- Water resistant construction
Best solar powered flashlight:
While many of you might be content with your battery powered flashlight, there are also more advanced solar powered tactical flashlights available and the solar powered tactical flashlight opens up a whole new dimension of versatility. Solar flashlights are recharged daily by the sun and this will ensure that you have a flashlight every night. The good thing is that these flashlights can be charged with minimal sun exposure and will be great for cloudy trips.
Solar flashlights are also great for longer trips, but we do recommend looking for a solar powered flashlight that can be used with a battery as well. This will ensure that you always have light, even on rainy days.
With that being said, here are our top solar powered flashlights of 2017:
Hybrid Solar Powered Flashlight with Emergency Battery Backup (Best solar option)
Light source: LED
Brightness: 120 lumens
The Hybrid Solar Powered flashlight is not the strongest or brightest of flashlights, but it certainly is one of the most useful and versatile you could find. This flashlight is not a battery or solar powered flashlight, but it is a combination of both. You will be able to set it in the sun to recharge during the day, but if you encounter a rainy day, the batteries can be used to keep you going.
This versatile flashlight is also extremely small and compact and will be the ideal backup to carry along with your main flashlight. Many people also choose to throw it in the glove compartment and this is ideal for finding yourself in dark emergencies.
While you might think that solar flashlights are more expensive, you will be surprised to find out that this hybrid light is also similar in price to the more advanced tactical flashlights. We might not recommend it as your number one flashlight, but it will certainly be the ideal backup to keep in your bag once you are ready for your outdoor adventure. As we have also mentioned. It will be ideal for the glove compartment and even your back pocket.
- Features Super Bright 1-Watt 2X LED. 11 continuous years of burn time on LED or 22 years of burn time when in the on position only at night.
- Does not need to be stored in the sun - throw it in your glove box or drawer and three years later, just turn it on!
- Extreme temperatures do not affect the light - very durable and guaranteed for life. Hybrid Solar Lite is 100% water proof up to depths of 80' and it floats!
OxyLED OxyWild MD10 Multi-functional LED Flashlight
Light source: LED
Brightness: 200 lumens
OxyLED has already impressed us with their battery powered tactical flashlight, so we have decided to include the OxyWILD MD10 Multi-functional LED flashlight as well. Unlike the battery powered flashlight, this one is more of a hybrid flashlight than a battery powered one. The flashlight might not be as durable with the plastic construction, but it still has waterproof rating of IP65, which is considered very high.
The battery on this flashlight can be recharged with the USB cable or you can simply head to Mother Nature and let the sun take care of recharging your flashlight. The flashlight is not the brightest, but it still features 7 lighting modes and these lighting modes also include red and white lights. This should be ideal for extremely dark situations and even when in SOS mode.
The flashlight is a little expensive, but the multi-functionality it provides will certainly justify the price. We highly recommend this flashlight for your outdoor endeavors and while it might not be as bright as many of the top flashlights, it will certainly get the job done.
- BRIGHT LED ILLUMINATION: Adopts Cree LED to emit even, super bright spotlight in 1050LM when diving, fishing, hiking, camping, trekking or emergencies
- 4 WORKING MODES & HAND STRAP: High/middle/low brightness levels and a strobe light, support continuous working up to 20 hours, recharged by supplied battery charger. Retractable hand strap can be set at optimal length to prevent falling down.
- IP68 WATERPROOF: The current highest waterproof level ensures safety use under water up to 150m. Note:Please be sured to SCREWED UP THE FLASHLIGHT CAP before diving
ECEEN® Solar Powered Flashlight
Light source: LED
Brightness: 150 lumens
With a 5V solar panel, the ECEEN® Solar Powered Flashlight is another top hybrid flashlight for you to use on your camping trips. Much like the other hybrid flashlights, this is not the strongest light you will find and it does lack a little in terms of durability. The flashlight certainly makes up for that lack in term of versatility and it can either be charged with a USB cable or in the sun.
The flashlight has a range of only 50 meters and when you talk to any experienced backpacker, they will tell you that 50 meters is just fine the jungle. You also won’t be able to see past that range between the bushes anyway. This flashlight is also extremely small and compact and will be ideal to carry along on your trips or to keep in your vehicle’s glove compartment when camping.
In terms of price, this hybrid flashlight is really affordable and we might not really recommend it as your number one flashlight, but it will come in handy as the ideal backup when you do not have any electricity or batteries left. The only main concern for this flashlight is the durability.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: the flashlight can be charged by the built-in 5V solar panel, giving you almost unlimited power on your daytime and use it night time adventures. If it is a sunny day, you can choose powered by solar energy. Utilize clean, natural energy from the sun to power your flashlight.
- ANOTHER CHARGING WAY: it comes with a high capacity rechargeable battery (600mAH) that can store sufficient power to give it for longer duration. It also can be recharged with USB cable. If the sunshine is not strong enough or there is heavy cloudy day or at night, you can charge the flashlight by AC charger.
- SUPER BRIGHTNESS: super bright 1W LED, 150 lumens powerful light best in its class. About 50 meters lighting distance, a good ideal lighting product for living, traveling, camping, driving and outdoor using.
We would like to thank you for reading this article and we do hope that you have managed to find the best tactical flashlight that meets your needs. We highly recommend that you do have one on hand when heading into the wilderness just in case.
We would like to encourage you to share your thoughts on our selections and let us know if you think we might have missed any of your favorite brands.
With these 15 highly rated flashlights, it is kind of an imposing task to single out the best tactical flashlight. We have decided to go with the Streamlight 88040 ProTac HL 750 Lumen Professional Tactical Flashlight for the reputation of the brand and the value the product provides. But, we would also like to add the Hybrid Solar Powered Flashlight with Emergency Battery Backup as our ideal backup flashlight that will fit everywhere and also last you a lifetime.
Finally, we would like to mention that you give the others a try as well. All of these flashlights are made from high-quality materials and the when looking at something like the Nitecore brand, you will find great consistency with their products all-around.